If you love yoga and are ready to take it to the next level, this training is for you. Our program roots the foundations of your personal practice so you can integrate the knowledge of yoga in all spheres of your life.
Some people decide to enter this journey with the sole purpose of achieving that integration. Yet, this is a must for to those who also wish to become instructors. And that is exactly what we believe stands out in this course: the depth of knowledge in allowing the energetics, philosophy, anatomy, technique and more to sink in. As my dear teachers Jessie and Eugene from AcroYoga Montreal say, you will learn to “teach what you know, teach from the heart, and teach who’s in front of you”.
Residential training held in Fall/Winter of 2018/19, dates and location TBD.
– Email email@example.com to apply
MAIN Topics covered:
- Asana, bandha, mudra and pranayama
- Yoganidra, mantra and meditation
- Gross and subtle anatomy
- Study of yogic scriptures
- Principles of Ayurveda
- Origins and history of Yoga
- Samkhya & Tantra
- Teaching methodology & business
- Research project & Internship