Ready to take your practice to the next level? It is the first step to pass on this knowledge. What stands out in this course is the focus given to the understanding and deepening of your personal practice and experience, rather than simply objectively learning a given number of techniques. So whether you are just interested in deepening your studies and practice or become a proficient yoga instructor, this training will suit your needs. On top of that, it will follow a semi-private format, offering each student the opportunity to receive a lot of attention, adjustments and care.
October 9th 2016 through February 19th 2017
– $2600 for early bird (before September 30th). $2960 regular price. Payment plans available. Scholarships available.
How to apply?
– Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.
MAIN Topics covered:
- Asana, bandha, mudra and pranayama
- Yoganidra, mantra and meditation
- Gross and subtle anatomy
- Study of yogic scriptures
- Principles of Ayurveda
- Origins and history of Yoga
- Samkhya & Tantra
- Teaching methodology & business
- Research project & Internship